Skip to content
These are some of the questions that we should consider
- What are the government sources of financial support for those who are disabled?
- Will my individual or group insurance cover me or a disabled child?
- How should I go about selling assets to raise money?
- What sort of services do the provincial or municipal governments provide to the disabled?
- How will a disability affect my tax situation?
- How should I plan for the welfare of my disabled child after I am gone?
- How does a Registered Disability Savings Plan (“RDSP”) work?
- How does my financial plan change if I become disabled?